INSYNC Virtual Summit: January 2021
Thursday, January 28th 2021 – 4pm GMT / 11am EST / 5pm CET
ABOUT THIS SUMMIT
The INSYNC Virtual Summit: January 2021 brings together expert speakers and 100s of brands to meet, share and collaborate in an exclusive online event. This is a unique chance for you to learn first-hand from Brand Protection experts in other leading brands and to walk away with actionable insights to help you to drive real change in the fight against infringers.
The Summit will focus on industry collaboration and methods for using Brand Protection to maximize the online opportunity – all delivered in a high-tempo, two and a half hour format.
In an agenda comprised of an unmissable keynote, thought-provoking panel discussions, and exclusive roundtables, you’ll hear unique case studies, cutting-edge strategies, and the successful approaches taken by peers.
Introduction from INSYNC keynote speaker Reilly Stephens
- Introduction – 16:00-16:10 (GMT) / 11:00-11:10 (EST)
Simon Baggs, CEO & Co-founder of Incopro, will introduce the Summit and share his insight on how the Brand Protection world has changed in 2020 and the key focus areas for the year to come.
- Keynote: The Future of E-commerce in a Post-Pandemic World – 16:10-1645 (GMT) / 11:10-11:45 (EST)
Reilly Stephens, of leading retail consultancy Retail Prophet, will deliver the Summit keynote and discuss the learnings from the evolution of the ecommerce space, with a particular focus on Chinese platforms, and how brands can seize the opportunity from the shift online
- Panel: How Brand Protection Teams Have Adapted During COVID – 16:45-17:30 (GMT) / 11:45-12:30 (EST)
3M and Managing IP will discuss how the pandemic has affected Brand Protection teams – from how to deal with a shifting threat landscape to how to collaborate effectively internally – offering key insights to drive success in 2021
- Roundtables: Addressing Key Challenges in 2021 – 17:30-18:30 (GMT) / 12:30-13:30 (EST)
Following the plenary sessions, attendees will be able to join small-group, brand-only roundtable discussions led by industry experts on how to address the key challenges in 2021, including:
- The ongoing legislative initiatives that affect platform relationships
- The evolving nature of social media & the implications of the rise of social commerce
- The key emerging online threats in 2021 and how to address them
- How to organise brand protection teams and drive collaboration
- The evolving ecommerce marketplace environment and how to capture the opportunity
Speakers and panelists include:
Director of Insights, Retail Prophet
Chief Trademark Counsel, 3M
Jay P. Kennedy
Assistant Professor, School of Criminal Justice & A-CAPP Center
Managing Editor, Managing IP
Secure Your Place
Become an INSYNC member
Join a growing network of Brand Protection practitioners and help us build a united front against bad actors. Together, we can protect consumers from online harms.
As a member, you’ll have exclusive access to all future content including webinars, spotlights, roundtable summaries and receive early-bird invites for virtual and in-person events.